Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dinner on a Dime!

You may not completely know yet, but sometimes having money to buy food when you are a student can be difficult. To be honest, there are quite a few places on campus that you can go to that are on the cheaper side.

I was able to buy many meals on campus for under 5 dollars! To make things a little bit cheaper I would usually bring my own drink (my water bottle) and have my own snacks that I brought from residence. They other way I saved money was just making my own food and bringing it to class instead of buying. I always had a budget for myself that would keep me in check as well. 

***Food Glorious Food!***

Worried about spending too much money at school? Maybe I can help you with more ideas I did throughout my University Career. Let me know what you are worried about the most and I will come up with a strategy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment