Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Social Orientation...HECK YES!

Thinking about attending Social Orientation? You should not even be thinking you should just be yelling HECK YES I AM!!!

I can tell you that my first interaction with York University at Social Orientation remains to be my favourite part of my University career! This is how my story goes...

I arrived in my loaded van for residence and then all of a sudden people started taking all of my stuff upstairs to my room! There was a really awesome Frosh Boss (leaders during Frosh Week) that helped me get my key for my room, signed me up for Frosh, and then back to my room. Once I got settled I was off to the events, finally at around dinner I got to say bye to my parents. My mom looked at me and said "You are definitely in the right place, this will be a great home for you!"

Now that I look back, I know that it is one of the best decisions that I ever made to live in residence, go to frosh week and test my limits!

Here is a super embarrassing photograph from Frosh Week to show you the perks of Social Orientation. You can look back and remember how awesome you looked in your Frosh Week shirt (Aren't I soo pretty??, you do not have to answer that...) My roommate and I are just waiting for an event to start, cheerios were our favourite snack!

RED Zone Ambassador Tip, here is Kulsoom's Tips:
1. Do not be shy!
2. It is ok to ask for help...you are not alone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment