Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Want to Know a Secret??

There are so many individuals on this campus that have no idea what the Absinthe Pub and Coffee Shop is or where it is!! I am going to let you know a secret ahead of time about this gem in the basement of Winters College!

The Absinthe Pub and Coffee Shop (The Ab) is one of my favourite places to chill on campus! It is full of energy, awesome people, and REAL plates and silverware!! You can hang out with your friends, play darts, watch some Discovery Channel on the TV's, do homework, or play at acoustic night on a Tuesday night!

*My Friends and I enjoying the atmosphere of the Ab in second year*

***Check the link for some photographs!***

The Absinthe Pub and Coffee Shop was somewhere that was a second home for me in first year (aside from residence). Maybe you will find that it can be the same for you, just promise me you will take the time to find it! It can be like a sweet version of a scavenger hunt with an awesome find at the end!

Orientation Chair Tip, here is Cassandra's Tips:
1. Wear comfortable shoes.
2. Be open to meeting new people! (You can do that at the Ab!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize that how awesome the AB is! I will definitely check it out next year!

    ReplyDelete